Thanks to our workshop chair Patricia Taitt, we have set up some excellent workshops for you for the 2019-2020 school year.
All of these workshops earn you hours towards both the district and state hours.
Workshops are in the HHS library and a light dinner will be provided.
You can sign up for the workshops on “My Learning Plan” about two weeks before the workshop. You will receive an email to let you know that registration is open.
Remember too that EWEA will reimburse you for non EWEA/NJEA workshops up to $50 for workshops that are for professional development. You simply need to send a copy of your certificate of participation and proof of payment to your treasurer, Kathleen Carvalho, at Walter C. Black Schooll.
AND…if you hear of an NJEA workshop given somewhere else, let us know. We can work to bring it here for you.
Finally, check out the workshops given by Mercer County EA, https://mercercountyea.org/. That’s YOU TOO, and those workshops are free!
Calendar for 2019 – 2020
- ACEs Part 1 – Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences – 10/03/19
- ACEs Part 2 – Becoming a Self-Healing Community – 10/30/19
- Differentiated Instruction – 12/11/19
- Guidance for Professional Responsibility – 01/23/20
- Trauma-Informed Care – 01/30/20
- Introduction to Restorative Justice – 02/20/20
- Praising the Process – 03/26/20
- Courageous Conversations – 04/30/20